[Coco] R+DOS/16 WIP

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:26:06 EDT 2015

Today's fudging:

- An obscure problem with CaChars mode interfering with FlexiKey when you
disabled the cursor
- Some branch optimization
- This is not actually DOING anything, but I was able to test a DriveWire
build and PRINT#-2 works like with the previous version! I didn't break it!
Woo hoo!
- The make process now generates a file called slacks.txt with how many
bytes left one has to play in each ROM version. Have fun.

It's at the same links.
Source patch:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15643089/hdbdos-16krom-1.5-proposal.patch
16K ROMs: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15643089/16kroms.zip