[Coco] Color Computer 3 to VGA adapter/converter

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Apr 11 23:08:28 EDT 2015

Is Roy Justus still active on this list? I am trying to get in touch with him regarding the possibility of purchasing one of his VGA adapters. Or does anyone know another solution that works to hook a color computer to a VGA monitor? I am fairly handy with a soldering iron and I can read a schematic, so I can build it my self if I can get the parts. I had built an adapter that I had plugged in to a VGA/RGB to component converter, which I had plugged into my TV's component input, but then I got a new TV and it won't sync stably with what I have. Has anyone wired a Color Computer 3's RGB to an SCART plug? I can get an SCART->HDMI adapter, might that work?