[Coco] My Windows Readme

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 23:12:56 EDT 2015

Here' a link to a disk containing cmdgen. There are no docs that I could find unless they're buried somewhere on my old floppies which I longer have access to.
The syntax is simple. just type:

cmdgen cmd.name

Once you see the prompt, type the sequence of cmds separated by a ; hitting <enter> when done. the file 'cmd.name' will be created and when run, will execute the command sequence. The line length limit is the same as for the OS9 cmd line. No multiple lines. All cmds must be on one line.

Here's the link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/cmdgen.dsk

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia