[Coco] NitrOS9 Boot Help

Boisy Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Sat Apr 11 14:43:21 EDT 2015

That is exactly the problem. I sent out several cartridges that I had made without having cut the trace to pin 8, and Vincent bought one of these.

Vincent, as a test, please put a piece of tape over pin 8 on the cartridge edge connector. Then plug it in and see if it works. It should. I would then recommend removing the tape and using an exacto knife or razor blade and carefully cutting the trace that goes to that pin.

Boisy Pitre
coco at toughmac.com