[Coco] Fahrfall -- cartridge debut

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:21:04 EDT 2015

Though the bespoke cart and VHS outer case is part of what makes this special (in my opinion), I'd be willing to sacrifice an old cartridge of mine if John provided the BIN file and cart sticker :)   That is of course assuming I'm not one of the lucky ones that ends up with the real deal. After reading through the Farhfall blog, I'm more interested than ever in trying the game out for myself