[Coco] The DOSes

Wed Apr 8 22:59:15 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Pruitt" <pruittk at roadrunner.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] The DOSes

> That's a pretty cool computer.  Very interesting page.

Keeping it cool was just like a Refrigerator works. That was the next step in the plan. I don't think they ran out of money, Paul Allen who owns the Sea hawks has 17.5 billion  net worth.

I am concerned about the date of the report, July 16, 2014.

Reading the report I understood everything that was said and wondered if I still have some of the manuals. The half inch magnetic tapes are not talked about, I do wonder if they are still readable.

>From time to time I use the term "Deadstart", that term is in the text. Well, the Deadstart Panel where you have an array of toggle switches to program the initial instructions when the deadstart button is pressed.

Didn't one of the first home computers have an array of switches?

SHF