[Coco] Fuzix

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 20:36:01 EDT 2015

Hi Mathieu,
That would be great!  I have a 6809 Multicomp running Cubix now that I will be showing at the CoCoFEST.  I'll be happy to do any testing you need.  Please keep me informed on your progress of porting Fuzix to the Multicomp.  Check the N8VEM email list as there is some Fuzix development going on for the ECB 6x0x SBC VME ATX PCB Eurocard 6U format - 100mm x 160mm.  All the files for the Multicomp are found in the FPGA Emulation folder on the N8VEM web site.  The link is here.
< http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=FPGA%20emulation>
The Multicomp Bare PCB can be bought here for $16.
< http://www.smarthome.jigsy.com/fpga>
The 6x0x SBC VME ATX 6U PCB files are here.
There is a lot of information to absorb, but basically the Multicomp PCB is a pretty simple build.  The picture shows the typical configuration.  There is further development going on using a Cyclone IV EP4E6 FPGA development board by James Moxham and Max Scane on the N8VEM email list.
< http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=ECB%206x0x-ATX-6U>
Check the inventory page for current availability here.
< http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory>
The 6x0x build is quite another story but very rewarding once you get it going!  :)  Have Fun!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com