[Coco] 1 or 2 meg ?

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 8 18:24:42 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Devries"
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] 1 or 2 meg ?

> That yellow stuff looks to be double-sided tape?
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

That's what I was thinking too, Bob.  Either that or just some sort of
vibration dampening material.  I would not feel comfortable using something
sticky on my GIME.  But perhaps some strong double-sided adhesive to attach
the fan to the RF box there would work, in addition to the padding for the
GIME.

I have that exact model fan.  It fits perfectly between the ribs of the
Coco's case right above the memory chips, but is just a tad bit too thick to
work in that spot so I have it sitting on the outside of the case and
powered externally.  But what Josh has looks like a real nice spot to put
this fan.