[Coco] 1 or 2 meg ?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 19:17:08 EDT 2015

Hi Josh,
Looking very carefully at the memory board, there looks like another memory board is underneath.  If this is true, then could this be a 2MB upgrade?  Also, how many wires are connected to the memory board from the DAT board that contains the 6809 cpu?  If there are two wires labeled D6 & D7, then I would expect you have a 2MB Coco 3!  :)  Just one wire labeled D6 would definitely be a 1MB memory upgrade.  Try running NitrOS-9 on it and let us know what the mfree command displays.  Inquiring minds want to know!  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com