[Coco] HDB-DOS development question

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:41:42 EDT 2015

On Apr 7, 2015 10:31 PM, "Juan Castro" <jccyc1965 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't cocoroms/ecb_equates.asm a generated file? Then why is it in the
> repository?

Yes this file is normally generated, BUT I have found this file has been
modified so HDBDOS builds faster.  If you try to run the makefile in the
cocoroms folder it removes and rebuilds the ecb_equates.asm file and then I
notice a large slowdown in the build time for HDBDOS.

Personally I think this copy of the ecb_equates.asm should probably be
moved into the HDBDOS folder so that way it doesn't cause this problem if
the cocoroms folder gets rebuilt.