[Coco] CoCo3 games that use two buttons on the joystick?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 8 14:03:55 EDT 2015

I know of the following games that supported two buttons, off the top of my head:
A Mazing World of Malcolm Mortar (cartridge from Radio Shack)
Contras (Sundog)
Gantelet II (Diecom) - pretty sure it used the 2nd button for potions.
Kyum-Gai: To Be Ninja (Sundog) - both the RS-DOS and OS-9 versions
Mine Rescue (SRB)
Pacdude Monster Maze used the 2nd button to pause the game (not sure if that counts)
Rampage (cartridge from Radio Shack)
Robocop (cartridge from Radio Shack)
Roller Controller (Spectral)
Sinistaar (Sundog)
Super Pitfall (cartridge from Radio Shack)

The Springster cartridge, and Warp Fighter 3-D might have used both - can’t remember.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net