[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter Build Update, Issues Found, Wordpak2+ Build Resumes

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 8 02:01:25 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kip Koon"
To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] RGB2VGA Converter Build Update, Issues Found,Wordpak2+
Build Resumes

> Hi Everyone,
> I just had a thought and checked Altera.com and although the DE-0 Nano is
> $86, the shipping to me is only $3.22 by USPS First Class Mail, so I's say
> $86 + 3.22 = $89.22 or $90 via Paypal.  $90 compared to $105 sounds much
> better to me and Altera is in the USA!
>
> Kip Koon
> computerdoc at sc.rr.com
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon

Sounds much better to me too.  Not sure how I missed it.  I remember
checking there and thought it totaled to more.  I'm glad I was mistaken.

I feel much better about ordering from within the U.S.  They appear to be in
stock there as well.

I think I might just pull the trigger on this thing.  I'm not sure. I may
wait.  LOL!  So many toys available.