[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter Build Update, Issues Found, Wordpak2+ Build Resumes

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 02:16:28 EDT 2015

Hi Joe and Everyone,
These are the possibilities for shipping.
DHL/FedEx Global Express (2 to 3 days Service) : $32.30
FedEx International Economy (5 to 7 days Service) : $25.84
UPS Express is also available, but you have to have your own account.
So it looks like $79 for the Altera DE-0 Nano plus $25.84 shipping from Taiwan equals a total of $104.84.  Please send the funds to my email address - computerdoc at sc.rr.com - via Paypal as Friends or Family only and make sure your bank account has been verified by Paypal.  Verified accounts pay no fee.  Thank you.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com