[Coco] MultiPak use

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:04:43 EDT 2015

If I were to put a disk controller and an SDC pak into the multipak, what
do you think is the optimal way of doing this.

I have to following items.
Stock FD502 Controller
FD502 controller with HDB-DOS

2 sets of Double Sided 5.25 Drives
CoCoSDC with SDC-DOS

CoCo3 with 512K RAM
CoCo 2 with 64K RAM

While I am eagerly awaiting the MPI that Jim is making, I have a stock MPI
without the CoCo 3 upgrade.  Was debating on whether or not to upgrade
my MPI now or just use it with CoCo2 and get one of Jim's for the CoCo 3
later.

I am new to the CoCo world after a long hiatus and never had an MPI until
this time around. I also have a drivewire cable as well.