[Coco] X-10 heaven

Tue Apr 7 15:42:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

All that are not defective. Looking at the chart of available types there are many that I did not purchase.

I had almost filled up house code "A" when my IR to X-10 controller died. (Not available and not on chart.)

> Plug 'n Play Appliance and Light Controller?

Mine has three of the four module switches in use and the timer has not been set in years.

"A1" controls with random on and off times of one socket rocket and one lava lamp plus one that beeps four times and has a relay. (Not on Chart witch I will scan when the scanner is out.) That is a BED usage (Burglar Entertainment Device).

The switches will not dim lights like other controllers but the cart may.

SHF