[Coco] CP/M emulator for OS-9

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 13:45:16 EDT 2015

On 4/7/2015 7:26 AM, Al Hartman wrote:
> Back in the day, there were several CP/M add-ons for the Coco. I wanted
> one, but never bought one.
>

> I guess today, one could build one of Grant's Z-80 based boards and just
> attach it to a Coco as a terminal and keyboard. Though, you'd want an 80
> column card too.
>

> I've been meaning to get a Microsoft Z-80 Softcard (or Clone) for my
> Apple ][gs system. I have CP/M for my Model 4D.
>

> It's really great that you have CP/M running as fast as it does on a Coco.
>

> How much faster could it get if it were pure 6309 only?

Remind me what is CP/M?
I thought it was an operating system for the early computers.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                   Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
                                                   Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard
          645 West North Avenue