[Coco] Beach Trip

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 19:25:37 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,
The 3rd bit Blue Video Component Modification to the RGB2VGA Converter adds a 3rd bit to the Blue color component of the 15KHZ VGA Video signal giving the Blue component 8 levels of intensity since it now has 3 bits to encode the blue video component with instead of just 2 bits which yielded only 4 colors.  It should be just a few more days to finish the rest of the RGB2VGA Converter PCBs with the parts they were designed for, then I will apply the 3rd bit Blue Video Component modification to all the PCBs if everyone wishes this for their boards.  Then I will continue with the Wordpak2+ PCBs.  Thanks for asking.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com