[Coco] Can't Transmit Email

computerdoc at sc.rr.com computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 17:53:15 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,
Well it looks like I can't transmit email from Cheeseburger in Paradise either.  I really thought I did have access to TWC ISP here.  Oh well.  If you let me know your email needs an urgent response, I'll answer on the web portal otherwise I'll transmit all my responses when I get back home Sunday, April 12, 2015.  I'll have to slowly answer everything in my email account's web portal.  It's a pain because my address book is in Outlook 2010.  Shucks!  Besides, the topic threads get broken when I answer using the email web access portal.
On another note, it's sunny here, nice and cool in the shade.  Of course I'm indoors as laptops tend to not like the sand, besides I have my laptop set on high performance which requires an AC outlet.  :)  I like a lot of power!  YES! POWER!  I love it!  It's ALIVE!  Take care my friends!