[Coco] Follow CoCo! preview video...

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Apr 6 16:39:50 EDT 2015

As I indicated in another thread, I have another little project I
have cooked-up for CoCoFEST!

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7phDZV2Ic

If you love the game Simon, you'll love Follow CoCo! :-)

Follow CoCo! is a Program Pak derived from my earlier Follow Me game.
It is written in 6809 assembly language and assembled with lwasm from
the LWTOOLS package.  The ROM image is a bit less than 2K in size,
and of course it runs in under 4K of RAM as well.

So, if Allen gets back to me then I guess I can enter this in the 4K
challenge as well! ;-)

Enjoy...

John