[Coco] usb printers on a coco

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:55:14 EDT 2015

Did you try to eink your ribbons? It is easy when you get the hang of it.

cb

On 4/5/2015 12:49:04 AM, Josh Harper via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
hi guys
I used to do lots of printing with my dmp-105 printers but due to the ribbons being unavailable these days the 105 is prett useless
most of my software the printed worked on the dmp-105
what I need to know is there any dmp out there that will work that the ribbons can be gotten for or better yet has anyone been able to get a usb printer to work on the coco
maybe a new project
usb printer adapter that emulates a dmp=105 to keep it compatable with all coco printing software
any ideas
thanks guys