[Coco] Things that work NOT!

Sun Apr 5 00:34:42 EDT 2015

> we still do
> not have a way to do any sort of an incremental, only

I can think of at least six (6) ways to do that.

All seen in MSDOS or Windows. Perhaps in SCOPE, Sunny vale's Collection Of Programming Errors or Supervisory Control Of Program Execution. Well actually it was started in Palo Alto which I considered to be nirvana where the Gods programmed. Until I became one of them and realized that they were all impoverished with impoverished managers that would not hire any one good because they would have been found out. Head office said that if they got anything for the money the sent out they had to be happy.

None have an requirement to add anything to the file structure.
But then I have a higher view of better. I see NitrOS-9 to be much less useful than the OS-9 system I was programming on at the end of Delphi and CI$.

MSHELL is the first program that is a real attempt to make the usability of OS-9 much better. The amount of resources needed to run it concerns me. But if you run it alone to move files around and the other tasks you can do with it then it will be OK.

SHF