[Coco] My Windows Readme

Sat Apr 4 20:05:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

I put my coding pad down decades ago.

My recent attempts have not gone anywhere near completion.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/26-home-theater-computers/731457-hdhomerun-dual-atsc-qam-ethernet-box-66.html#post24078505

Urbane got a huge number of downloads but no indication that it was being used.

I attempted to look at installing my window descriptors into NitrOS-9.

Boy was I hit with a huge landslide that stopped that cold.

Shellplus, a lost cause, throw it away and start over.

After ROTROD I may go back to improving the ShellPlus documentation for OS-9. Maybe somebody will see if NitrOS-9 ShellPlus matches what I document.

How can I say that ShellPlus is broken on NitrOS-9 when there is no document saying what should work.

I put my hat in the ring to run as dictator. I got one vote.

That was fine except no one else got any votes.

So the position remains open as it has been since Tandy vacated the position.

I see signs almost every day that we are paying a steep price without one.

I know that the Linux people think that their system is a great one and thus it should be used for the CoCo.

I think that stinks to high hell.

Someone please take over the dictator position and lead us out the huge mess we have.

SHF