[Coco] Ham Fest goodies

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:58:10 EDT 2015

Today I went to the Raleigh Ham Fest and stocked up on all kinds of things. Picked up some tube sockets, assorted parts, null modem serial cables, and I even found a 17" multi sync monitor. All very inexpensive of course. Not surprisingly, there were a ton of newly packaged Radio Shack items, undoubtedly from the clearance sales.

The most impulsive but also quite affordable buys were two CoCos; One 32K CoCo1 26-3003 with the factory warranty sticker in tact! Also one 64K CoCo2 26-3127, complete with the melted keyboard (my favorite). Both seem to work!

Since I'm literally hemorrhaging with computers, I will probably fully test them, clean them up, and try to sell them. I just figured I should get them so they wouldn't wind up going to waste