[Coco] cp/m emulator Disk

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:31:55 EDT 2015

great this work:

(display 1b 20 2 0 0 50 18 3 2 2 1b 21 ; shell i=/1 /d1/cpm ws.com & ) >/w

but I still need to fully qualify the path as it will never run an
executable out of the CHX and PATH. Only scripts run from current folder. I
still feel OS-9 is stubborn regarding executables. Even setting path before
is not propagated to the new shell.

The 1b 21 makes the automatic switch to the new window.

I just need to find a way to execute a ML executable from the current (or
relative) to the current path. Yes, it does have the "e" and "pe" attribute.

thanks