[Coco] My Windows Readme

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Apr 3 10:14:41 EDT 2015

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 08:28:39 -0400
"Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which manual ?
>
> [Getting_Started_with_NitrOS-9]
> [The_NitrOS-9_Windowing_System]
> [NitrOS-9_Commands_Reference]
> [NitrOS-9_Level_2_Development_System]
> [NitrOS-9_Technical_Reference]
> [The_NitrOS-9_Boot_Process_Explained]
>
> ??
>
> Luis Felipe Antoniosi

Luis:

	Those are NITROS-9 manuals not OS-9 manuals. He's referring to
the huge manual that came with OS-9 level2. Weights about 4 pounds (3.5
Kg).

	The specific section he referenced is available at:
https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/docs/

	You want the OS-9L2CommandsReference.pdf, specifically
Chapter 3 Advanced Features of the Shell.

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Luis,
> >
> > would you PLEASE read section 3 of the OS-9 manual (pages 3-1ff)
> >
> > Although not specifically mentioned, you can use <>>>.1 I believe
> > you can also create a window by using /W. It grabs the next
> > available window descriptor.
> >
> > If all else fails, RTFM !
> >
> > Regards, Bob Devries
> > Dalby, QLD, Australia

[tons-o-snip]

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
One reason the Services have trouble operating jointly is that they
don't speak the same language.