[Coco] cp/m emulator Disk

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:36:55 EDT 2015

1) no not supplying boot disk
2) all os-9 app disks have CMDS folder. just following the pattern. But
this is moot. A cpm program on /d1 folder cannot be executed as it's not in
the CHX or PATH
3) because some programs will be called: cpm -k dbase.com others: cpm -v
ws.com
4) 6309 V3.300. expecting using anything L2

<>>>.1 does not work. it creates a .1 file
</term works only when called from /term. if called from /Wx will hang
path does not propagate, ok I leave it on my run script

the ideal would be creating a new /Wx 80x24 window in green over black but
i don't want to rely on third party programs unless they can be supplied in
the disks.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:27 AM, Stephen H. Fischer <SFischer1 at mindspring.com