[Coco] My Windows Readme

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 03:19:33 EDT 2015

There is also a program called "cmdgen". It creates a cmd from your entry and then just run the program anytime you want that sequence. The resulting program can be run from scripts or cmd line.
It should be on RTSI but if not, let me know and I'll throw it in dropbox and put up a link

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com