[Coco] OS/9 Command to gain keyboard control from script

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:49:25 EDT 2015

Hi Luis,

many years ago, a friend and me created a "revised" version of CC3Go
(now SysGo) which would read a text file (a single line of text) which
had the parameters of the startup shell in it. This resulted that the
first shell could have PATH=/dd/cmds /dd/USR/CMDS (or whatever you needed).
ISTR that this CC3Go module was discussed here a few months ago.

I may still have the source code for it, and it *is* compatible with
NitrOS9.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia