[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:29:51 EDT 2015

Camillus,

The SCSI2SD boards emulate an SCSI device (HDD), using a micro SD card for storage.
The project is open source, with all design files and source code available.

You can find some information about them here…

<http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD <http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD>>

and here...

<http://shop.codesrc.com <http://shop.codesrc.com/>>

There are several variants of the PCB, the main difference being the SCSI connector.
Configuration and user firmware upgrades are through the micro USB port.

The ones I have use the standard 50-pin connector for ribbon cables.

Pic here from my google drive…
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGneEhhMXVYcVJMMTQ&authuser=0 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGneEhhMXVYcVJMMTQ&authuser=0>>

I put together a small run of these after being prompted by Allen Huffman and David Ladd who
wanted one for their MM/1 machines.  I also wanted a few for a bunch of old Macintosh systems I
have.  I have several extras available.  I’d like to get $60 apiece for them.

- Ed