[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:52:05 EDT 2015

Hi Gustavo (and group),

I have the first batch of boards mostly assembled (30 type A).  I’ll be getting to some type B’s
right after those.

I just have to catch up on some assembly, had to pause to get some SDCs and
SCSI2SD boards put together this week.

Shipping to Brazil on that qty will probably be around $30 US.
Yes, it will be Paypal.

BTW, if anyone in the group is in need of an SD replacement for SCSI drives,
I have a number of extra SCSI2SD boards (an open source project by Michael McMaster).

- Ed