[Coco] My Windows Readme

Thu Apr 2 02:50:46 EDT 2015

Attached is the readme for the OS-9 Windows I created.

Looking at the makefile NitrOS-9 Shellplus will not allow asm of the source due to the file append bug I reported again today.

If someone wishes to try, I can supply the asm source and the makefile. (SHF97, 80T 2S DNS=3)

It appears that I did not allow for four (4) windows on the same screen. (I ran out of Windows Numbers.)

If someone using an e-mail program other than Windows Mail (Or Outlook Express) can create a post please do so.

I just cannot paste the file into a post and have it look right.

SHF