[Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 2 02:32:03 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Fischer"
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

I think you mentioned trying to reset them per the instructions, but in case
the instructions you had were incorrect all you have to do is remove power
from the socket rocket, wait a moment, restore power to the socket rocket
and then send the new unit number to it three times in a row.  The light
should now come on.  If it doesn't, repeat until bored or it does respond.
Seriously though, sometimes it can take an attempt or three.