[Coco] Speaking of retro computing

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:49:06 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:23 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com>
wrote:

> On 4/1/2015 3:19 PM, Sean wrote:
>
>> And next weekend (April 11th and 12th) is the Midwest Gaming classic in
>> Milwaukee.  If anyone is going to make it, be sure to stop by my CoCo
>> exhibit!
>>
>>  I'll be there.  Will you be in the classic machine exhibit?
>
> Jim

Yes, I set up the CoCo in the E2M museum room.  This year is the same
location last year if you were there, it's in the ballroom that is to the
left of the bar/restaurant.

I probably am in the room 50% of the time, have to wander to the
arcade/pinball room and vendor halls every so often...

I will have some new stuff running this year, thanks to the CoCoSDC and
it's ability to load multi-disk games.
Also will have a bunch of music and MOD files thanks to Bill Pierce and his
awesome web site!

Sean