[Coco] pal/gal code 8 slot mpi

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:10:22 EDT 2015

Maker of the 4 slot MPI,

If you have schematics and pal/gal chip, maybe I can test it.
Do you have a prototype ever build?

i need to build a MPI as soon as possible, and for my project it would be the best to have 6 to 8 slots. John X build one but never published part 3 of his blog in which he was suppose to introduce the pal/gal cod.

If possible please would you send me the info?

thanks
CB
On 4/1/2015 8:25:11 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
On 4/1/2015 12:37 PM, camillus blockx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A few weeks ago I asked if someone has the file for the Pal/Gal in the 8 slot MPI from John. Sorry do not remember his last name. If someone know John, can he/she let me know how to contact him. I got some answer from the maker of the 4 slot MPI, but no result yet for getting the file(s) or equations.
Im the guy with the 4 slot stuff, and I can send at any time, but my
stuff is as yet untested.

> If anyone can help me to get those, ( or programmed Pal/Gal ) then please.
>
> Also the question is already been asked, but is it possible to connect 2 4 slot MPI on the coco, when address logic is altered?
Yes, if the address logic is changed.

> thanks for any response.
>
> Camillus

www.go4retro.com