[Coco] MPI 2D rendering

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Apr 1 21:20:40 EDT 2015

On 4/1/2015 7:32 PM, Michael Brant wrote:
> Jim, you may have answered this question before regarding your MPI design
> and you have my apologies. Will your MPI be compatible with all the CoCo 1,
> 2, and 3? Thanks
The short answer is:  I don't know.

I don't see any reason why it will not work on all units, and I support
a +-12V power supply option for Coco1 and 2 carts, but I only own a
Coco3, so can only test on that.  If the boards arrive and I can get the
unit soldered and running before or while at CoCoFEST, Coco 1 and 2
owners can test.

If there are some cartridges that decode to $ff80+ addresses, those
would not work, as I dot not decode those addresses for the expansion slots.

Jim