[Coco] The first of its kind!

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:35:03 EDT 2015

The cable is a USB power cable. You can connect it to your PC, monitor or
any iPhone like wall wart.

The ribbon cable is 1 foot 6 "

The monitor should have an analog VGA input (DSUB-15). I can't tell about
your specific monitor but you can test it switching your PC to 640x480 at 60Hz
using the analog VGA port. Probably your monitor has a stretch/normal
option. Many computer BIOSes run in this video format so pretty much it
will accept.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi