[Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Tue Sep 30 23:41:32 EDT 2014

Since I did not see Chicago in the goto list I did not mention anything, but if the detour happens I'll also make it a point to go to the meeting. More info on the Glenside website:

http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

Hmm... wait. The Meetings link says that the meetings are on the second Thursday of the month, so I won't be here at that time, but anyways, if you, Nick can make it to this area then or anytime in the future you definitely won't be disappointed. Aside from what Camillus mentions, there are also two zoos, musuems and of course Italian Beef! :-D Regards, Salvador