[Coco] Picture of a Y-Cable

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:17:22 EDT 2014

On Tue Sep 30 2014, Kandur wrote:

Now as you suggested, I've enlarged the connector on the right,
> it is a plug indeed. I was looking for one like that for weeks,
> but found none, that's why rolled my own.
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=322

Wow, looks just like the one Y-cable I made up years ago to be able to use
CoCo Max II's hi-res joystick interface with a disk drive. I still have
that cable somewhere - only used it for a short time while an MPI made its
way to me. Kept the ribbon cable as short as possible - once the male plug
was in place, the female connectors a the end probably stuck out no more
than an inch away from the CoCo case, never had a problem with it for the
use I intended to pull.

-- RP