[Coco] Stable colours

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:52:03 EDT 2014

With regards to SG6, the Coco3 will actually allow holding either F1 or F2
to select red/orange or blue shift...

Although different pixel patterns can elicit different shades, it is
whether the pixel is odd or even numbered that determines the red/orange or
blue... so 01 is red, 10 is blue whereas 11 would be white.  Would that be
workable with just the one variable for the previous pixel?

Shain