[Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Mon Sep 29 22:52:51 EDT 2014

I would definitely attend an LA meetup with you all.  LA is huge.  We should
choose a location which is sort of in-between the home locations of everyone
who can attend.  I'm up at about the northernmost suburb, Santa Clarita.  Are
you flying in to LAX?  That's on the coast near downtown.  I attend a
commodore/amiga club which usually meets in Chatsworth, which is about halfway
in-between.  Who else can come, and where do you live?

Richard