[Coco] coco 2 vs coco 3

didier derny didier at aida.org
Mon Sep 29 16:40:19 EDT 2014

I guess I definitively have to find one :)

I can't resist the 80 col :)  32 is too small

Any idea where I can find one ?  is ebay safe ?
[I have no real idea to evaluate the product from a photographs]...

In the past I had good and really bad on ebay...

I have no real idea of the correct price

--
didier