[Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!

random.rodder at gmail.com random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:47:34 EDT 2014

You set aside the time and tell us, and if we can get some CoCoNuts to show up I'm sure we can do a mini-Fest.

random.rodder at gmail.com

From: Nick Marentes
Date: 2014-09-29 15:46
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Lock your doors, Nick's going to the US!
Looking at my itinery, I'll be in Orlando 15,16,17 of December.

Although the plans are to go to the Kennedy Space Centre and Universal
Studios.

I may sqeeze some time away from the wife and kids to go "CoCoNuts".   :)

Nick