[Coco] coco 2 vs coco 3

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Sep 29 11:39:13 EDT 2014

Simply put, the CoCo 3 has solid backwards compatibility with the CoCo 1
and 2 while offering far more options, including, critically, standard
composite and RGB outputs. Most CoCo 1 and 2's only have RF output, which
is unpleasant at best these days. In any case, if you're looking for only
one model, you're best off just getting a CoCo 3. It's the most flexible
and the easiest to expand and you lose little compatibility over what you'd
get with a a well appointed CoCo 1/2. Relatively speaking, it's also not
that much more expensive than the prior models.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and