[Coco] Drivewire

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Sep 29 12:46:37 EDT 2014

Sorry about the late reply but I got behind on email and am just catching up know. I spent a long time trying to like ubunto but couldn't do it and finally dumped it
after a hang of the OS (resulting from a problem with my wifi card hung the machine and forced a hard power cycle) corrupted the drive which meant losing everything on
it and forced a reinstall. At that point I went back to Fedora. Interestingly enough the wifi card worked fine while the people on the ubuntu forum blamed the driver!

Frank