[Coco] cartridge prototype board

Carlos Santiago carlossantiago8421 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:53:03 EDT 2014

Hello,

If there is an interest in a prototype board for the CoCo. I would be interested in designing one for sale. I just need to know what the level of interest is.

My Company is called Electronics Is Fun. I am the founder  and I do all the engineering. My main focus is on helping people learn about electronics and build projects. I am a distributor for Arduino and I also have a Parallax propeller board called the propeller charlie for this of you that have interest in these types of boards.

I am a long time Coco enthusiast and I own a Coco1, Coco2, Coco3 and a Micro Color computer.

I am also considering some type of VGA output for the Coco in cartridge form to allow my Coco’s to be used with a VGA monitor.

If these Ideas interest you, please contact me and we can discuss them further.

I can  be reached directly at ElectronicsIsFun at Gmail.com or here on the CocoList.

Thank You,
Carlos Santiago A.K.A GuruSantiago