[Coco] Two I/O cartridges for sale,

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Sep 27 21:42:39 EDT 2014

Two I/O cartridges for sale, from Marty Goodman's collection.

The two full height cartridges are packaged in a metal case.

They each contain two 6821 (or equivalent) PIAs.

The PIAs are addressed from $FF70 to $FF77. They are hand made, with
point to point wiring on the bottom side of the board.

On one end of the board is the expected CoCo cartridge connector. The
other end is 40 pin ribbon cable connector.

Cart A case:
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0791.JPG

Cart A board front & back:
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0785.JPG
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0787.JPG

Cart B case:
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0789.JPG

Cart B board front & back:
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0781.JPG
http://www.macmess.org/images/32-bit-IO/170_0783.JPG

I've tested each of the 4 ports on each of the 2 cards. I set each
port to output mode hooked up a single LED and made it blink from
BASIC.

I also pulled out the EDTASM cart and the Leventhal book. I had some
fun working thru some of the examples in the PIA chapter. I was able
to read a push button.

Also: These carts were for the personal use of Marty Goodman, no
warranty is either expressed or implied.

--
tim lindner