[Coco] Drivewire

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:25:09 EDT 2014

On a side note Aaron a question,, I am looking to setup a decent Linux server and deciding which flavour.  I have looked at Unbutu, Suse & Centos. But I think I might go Debian would this be the wisest choice for a good Server with DW4?  It seems to have the most packages available but I am not too informed.

Bill Nobel