[Coco] Problem w/MultiPak and Coco 3

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 10:51:08 EDT 2014

Yes, it has the Coco3 mod to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Coco [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On Behalf Of Christopher R.
Hawks
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:06 AM
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] Problem w/MultiPak and Coco 3

Bill:

    Is it possible that this MultiPak was not modified to work with CoCo3s??
I bought one years ago that worked fine unmodified with my first CoCo3, but,
needed the mod to work with the second CoCo3 I bought.
Others have said that without the mod sometimes they work with a CoCo3 and
sometimes not.

    Testing for the mod has been discussed on the list before. Can you give
us the model # of the MPI?? (There were 2 models with different mods for
CoCo3s.)