[Coco] Problem w/MultiPak and Coco 3

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:31:32 EDT 2014

Check the connector on the coco, maybe some lines are shortend when the MPI is plugged in, and not so with a cartridge.
Clean the contacts, an old cartridge can do the job, if you stick it in en pull out a few times in a row. DO THIS WHEN COO IS POWERED DOWN PLEASE. A nail polischer file cut to size can do wonders too. It can polsich the contacts inside of the connector on the coco. Earstick are also usable but thicker, and they can leave cotton behind.

Just a couple ideas to work with for you...

CBA