[Coco] Problem w/MultiPak and Coco 3

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:21:26 EDT 2014

Bill,

A little more info since I;m not typing on my phone...

As I asked earlier, does the CoCo work properly with any other cart
plugged in, like a game cart or floppy controller - and if a floppy
controller, do the drives function properly. Usually, in my experience,
with just a green screen from an MPI it's been a dirty cartridge port or
contacts on the MPI.

Brian

--
Brian Blake